THE PACKAGING CONFERENCE
Monday, February 3, 2020 – Wednesday, February 5, 2020
+1 (512) 404-1900
1900 University Avenue
Austin, Texas, 78705
What makes The Packaging Conference so unique? In short, it was created and is produced by people who know the industry’s value stream and who understand its challenges.
Conference Attendee Fee
Early Bird $1,795 ends January 18, 2020
Conference Exhibitor Fee
The Packaging Conference is where business opportunities and technology meet:
- 60% of our attendees are director level or above.
- Major brand owners share case studies on successful launches.
- Wide packaging industry cross-section attends/presents. Includes brand owners, suppliers (resins, equipment, materials, supplies, services), associations/organizations and other key influencers.
- Draws significant media presence and coverage.
- Features experienced presenters exploring topics that are both current and forward-looking.
- Provides a value-added forum for an exchange of pertinent information.
- Presenters from all levels of the value-chain will offer topics from the latest technical developments to trends, growth opportunities and life-cycle analysis.
- Focused on presenting innovative developments that better serve the consumer.
- Multiple networking opportunities enhance the value of attending the event.
- Informal setting enables interaction with most segments of the packaging supply chain.
Payments – Registration Help – Suggestions
Download this registration form and send it in with the instructions below. Your registration will not be complete until we have received the check, purchase order or wire transfer.
Please make checks payable in US dollars only to:
The Packaging Conference
The Packaging Conference LLC
1440 Timberwolf Drive
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA